Leave a comment to enter! Contest closes on Sept. 10 at midnight CST. Open to US entrants only.
Killing Is Easy. Love Is... The Hardest Thing
Once a major in the US Marines, Dan Stagg fell foul of Don't Ask, Don't Tell and is now struggling to make sense of civilian life. In his late 30s, tall and muscular, Dan works as a bouncer at an East Village nightclub. When he's offered a fortune to protect the young male secretary of a powerful real estate developer, Dan takes off on a road trip with a hot blond companion who makes it clear that "protection" doesn't stop at the bedroom door. But Dan soon realizes he's being used as a shield for a much more sinister operation and has to choose between easy money and the ideals that he once fought for.
Purchase Link: http://www.cleispress.com/
Just comment to enter the giveaway!
You can earn more entries in the contest by following Books on Silver Wings in some way (or all ways, just look at the right side bar on this blog) and by following Cleis Press on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter. Please list the different ways you followed and your usernames in your comment.
The winner of the contest needs to reply to my email within 48 hours and provide a mailing address.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winner(s) will be selected by a random number generator. No purchase necessary.
- Winner(s) will be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Books on Silver Wings.
- By entering the contest you are agreeing to hold Books on Silver Wings harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.