Monday, June 2, 2014

Coming up this week...

I've been gone the last month so things have been quiet around here, but I'm back and it will start picking up again. I've read some great books the last few months and it'll be great to share them with you. I especially like the covers of Ice by L.J. LaBartheThe Experiment by Alicia Nordwell, and Lineage by Angela Fiddler. For now, you can click on the book covers and be linked to their Goodreads page.


Here are the planned reviews this week:
BeastLove Comes Silently (Senses, #1)Everything East of the Sumida RiverLove Comes in Darkness (Senses, #2)Ice

When I get around to it, I'll also review: 

Lineage (Master of the Lines, #2)The Red SheetThe Experiment  (Saving Caeorleia, #1)With Pride (Princes of the Blood #2)


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment